not that ANYONE really actually follows my blog, but, i’m going to go ahead and pretend like a have a vast following of hardcore fans that sit around all shaky, jittery and salivating until i update my blogs…. having said that- i’ll say-i am finally getting around to doing the second part of the Liebster Award bloggy dealie. you’ll remember the first part at my extremely humorous and deeply touching and bone-baring post-
try to contain yourselves friends…. *holds worshipping fans back like walmart shoppers on black friday* there’s plenty of me to go around… and i’m not exaggerating. PLENTY.OF.ME. no shoving! and please, please. no more flowers, fan mail and stuffed animals! it’s embarrassing! my boyfriend is getting jealous from all of the marriage proposals and Heart of the Ocean-sized jewels that arrive at our house, daily…. instead- why not donate that money to a charitable organization- like a neighborhood food pantry or local homeless shelter! do it for me, willya?
(*all ONE of my actual fans applauds wildly*) I LOVE ALL OF THE ONE OF YOU SO, SO, SO VERY VERY MUCH!!!!! *bows graciously*
so. a recap of the rules–*cue sinister music*
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
i thanked the very lovely lady from Fonts and Frosting for finding me and giving my blog some love! *more virtual kisses*
2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you.
i answered my questions- and had a great time doing it. no animals were harmed during that portion of my blog.
3. You must nominate 10 of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
without further ado- i am presenting my adorable, lovely, creative, talented, eloquent and downright sexy bloggy virtual family! *throws confetti*
GIVE IT UP FOR EM!!!
- a delightful, insightful blog, Anawnimiss, reminds me of myself and makes me think i could be more put together if i was like this gal. alas, i am not. so thank god for people like her. (it gives me hope)
- Coffee Crumbs feels like a fun little spot to go and check out what this gal is doing from time to time. it would be lovely to see more crumbs from her!
- Dysfunction Diaries is a great place to go and read about how the ‘other half’ lives…. you know, where i live. where moms aren’t always at pilates and cutting sandwiches into hearts or talking about the lord as if he was sitting in the passenger seat of your car.
- most times you don’t get to see what the CRAZY in “crazy” dating experiences look like—- you can here…. this guy has as bad of luck as me- all of the weirdest things happen to him….http://theunfortunatevirginmale.wordpress.com
- Sniderwriter– reading this blog helps me pretend that i am young, cool and hip. one of these things- I AM DEFINITELY NOT… the other 2 things (cool and hip), i fake as much as possible. i wish the author would post more often because i enjoy her quirk and bloody-style fun a lot!
- it is very enjoyable and exciting to get in on the ground floor of writers starting out on new write-ventures, books and stories. i enjoy peeking in this “occasional feminist”‘s brain and seeing what she can pull out. i look forward to following her on her journey. everybody- meet K. A. MacKinnon! *waves*
now- as a disclaimer of sorts– i live an alternative lifestyle, as i am a brazen bisexual, partnered and in love with a transgendered guy; i’m not a “vanilla sex” type of gal. having said this, the next bunch of blogs may not be for everyone—- but, if you live outside the lines like me, in the rainbowland beyond black and white (and grey)- you’ll probably enjoy these blogs too.
- sometimes you need a little trip to the sexydark corners of the blogosphere. Mystics Mindfuck is a not-so-secret invitation into the mind and bedroom of a lesbian that isn’t afraid to share- and even will answer your private questions. very nice!
- it’s hard to be the new kid in school, but when you are weirdly different kid, it’s a pretty miserable situation. if you are lucky enough to ever spy someone that is weird like you, maybe at recess, or in a different grade, it gives you hope, hope that you aren’t alone, and you aren’t the “only one.” The Transparent Couple is a wonderful little mirrored microscope into one of the situations i currently have in my life. i have a newly transitioning partner, and we are slowly making our way through the weird, unusual, abnormal things you deal with, as well as the day to day bullshit everyone faces. it’s nice to find a little bit of yourself somewhere else in this giant blogosphere. i’m happy to have found them.
- yummyrotica is the last stop in our tour of the un-vanilla and cozy pockets of sexy deliciousness—-what kind of mother would i be if i didn’t shamelessly tried to promote my other blog, hmmmmmmm? it’s been dormant for a bit, but, i plan to bring it back to life soon. this little lovely piece of the internet is a place for sex positive writing focusing on the GLBTQ community and their allies. take a peek if you are so inclined. you know you wanna….. feel free to submit some juicy goodness if you dare.
the ten questions?
- what is your favorite song RIGHT NOW? i’m always looking for new twists in my playlists.
- as a blogger, do you consider yourself an “OPEN BOOK”? or do you only show the parts of you and your life that you are willing to share?
- if you were a piece of chocolate in one of those giant boxes of assorted chocolates- which would it be, and why? (no need to over think this one, i’m just currently enjoying a nice assortment of chocolates…*lol*)
- what is your favorite go to book that you recommend to anyone that asks?
- what is the current temperature where you are right now? (it’s -6 farenheit, here, so i’m curious about you guys.)
- what five ACTUAL things can you not live without? (ACTUAL TANGIBLE OBJECTS)
- what five intangible things can you not live without?
- of the aforementioned ten things you listed above, which would you choose over the other— i.e., you can ONLY HAVE the tangible objects OR the intangible ones– which would you take—
- if you were to create an interesting cupcake flavor, what would it be?
- i dont capitalize the beginnings of most of my sentences and have my own unique writing and punctuation style. do you think that is a good or bad thing? do you think i could be a successful writer by not following mainstream writing “rules?”
thanks for playing, kiddos! there is a badge for this award somewhere- but i’m not adept at that kind of thing yet- so feel free to look it up if you wanted to add it to your page. or be lazy like me- no one will judge you. at least i won’t. at any rate- i’m happy to have you on board my crazy double-decker bus of blogging love!
*Miss Theresa Wordwhore*